Coding / Health Information Management (HIM)
Compliant medical coding must be accompanied by fair and optimum rendered service payments. With the volatile regulatory market, emerging shifts in care based models, a shifting self-pay patient base, and increasingly complex requirements of federal audits, the stakes have never been higher.
Our specialized coding expertise optimizes our client accuracy rates, turnaround times, productivity and need for flexibility. Within a regulated, HIPAA compliant environment, Firstzen Solutions Private Limited delivers extraordinary coding results, in a value-effective manner.
Firstzen Solutions Private Limited owns and runs a University-based coding school based upon AHIMA and AAPC standards. Coders train on ICD 10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, CPT, HCPCS, National Correct Coding Initiative policies, and payer-specific billing rules.
Our specialized coding services can be packaged in our end-to-end Revenue Cycle Management offering or as a standalone service.
We follow these processes to accomplish quality-driven results for our clients:
- Hiring and development of industry-best coders
- Sponsoring of coders' AHIMA or AAPC certifications
- Growth and development of a team entirely trained in medical, nursing, para-medical and life sciences
- Investing in teams of clinicians and nurses for DRG validation and HEDIS
- Utilizing proven multi-step quality assurance processes
- Utilizing process improvement tools like HKPD (Hoshin Kanri Policy Deployment) and Six Sigma
- Experience with numerous HIS and coding systems, including EPIC, Cerner, Siemens, MEDITECH, 3M, Sorian, Optum and eClinicalWorks
- Producing one of the lowest employee turnover rates in the industry due to investments in our Firstzen Solutions Private Limited team
- Millions of charts coded/reviewed every year for acute care hospitals, academic hospitals, urgent cares, physician groups ACOs, and payers
Firstzen Solutions Private Limited provides the following services in Provider Health Information Management
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
- Coding audits
- Clinical abstraction
- Remote coding